Gin

Noorbo Gin

After a couple of days in tonic-mode – back to the gin……

Visited Noorbo Handelen located in Torvehallerne in the center of Copenhagen. The shop uses the concept “tap and pay”. Noorbo purchases the spirits in bulk containers, and bottle the spirits in different sizes so instead of buying one bottle of 500 ml, you can buy five different 100 ml bottles (what’s not to like). Unfortunately, only 3 different gins are on their shelves (by comparison the they have app. 50 different whiskey).

Reviews of the 3 gins will follow the coming days.

3 thoughts on “Noorbo Gin”

  1. I simply want to tell you that I am just very new to blogs and certainly savored you’re web page. More than likely I’m want to bookmark your blog . You really have very good well written articles. Cheers for sharing with us your website page.