Gin Tonic

Three Cent for Three GTs

Three cents for three Gin & Tonics. Faute de mieux, then Gin Can Do have been in GT-lab to find some gin alternatives for the Three Cent Lemon Tonic, other than the Sloe gin.

Found three excellent GT version including the lemon tonic:

ELG´s Christmas Gin

Nordic Spirits Lab Gin

After the picture was taking, we have naturally also tested a Sloe Gin. Even through, we aren’t Sloe Gin fan, then we have to admit that the sweetness from the sloe berries matches the citrus notes from the Lemon tonic perfectly.