Gin

La de dah de dah

There was, once upon a time, a strange sound from our bar cabinet. The sound was silent and croaking, and when the door was opened it was clear that someone was singing a frog’s song inside the cabinet ……. ♬We all know Copper frogs go ♪ La de dah de dah ♬La de dah de …

Continue Reading
Gin

Danish Gin Guard

Currently, we are lining up a strong guard of Danish gins for a tasting in March, but we are still searching for 1-2 brands to our parade. We are especially looking for an upcoming recruit or a Gineral with an interesting story that could light up the show and impress the audience. If you have …

Continue Reading
Gin Review

Mediterranean Pearl

Rosemary, thyme, olives and basil is the key elements in the ninth and last Spanish gin from our Collection. To find the manufacturer we have to move back to Destilerias MG that we visited in episode 4 of our serial of Spanish gin. Their distillery is located in an abolished chapel in a small fishing …

Continue Reading
Gin Review

Volcanical Gin Power

Finding the origin of the eight Spanish gin from our collection make a travel out of the Eurasian Tectonic Plate necessary, since Macaronesian White gin is manufactured on the Vulcanic Oasis; Tenerife located on the African Tectonic Plate. Tenerife is an island created volcanically, building up from the ocean floor over a period of millions …

Continue Reading
Gin Review

The Spanish Giant

A Spanish gin cavalcade without a Larios gin is like a GT without the tonic. Larios, owned by the third largest producer of distilled beverages worldwide, is the absolute best selling gin in Spain, and in terms of units, among the bestselling gins in the world year over year. Larios 12 is Spain concentrated in …

Continue Reading
Gin Review

O Camiño de Santiago

Fifth stop on our Spanish gin odyssey is Galicia; located in northwest of the Iberian Peninsula. When the Christian pilgrims reaches the end of their pilgrimage; “o Camiño de Santiago”, then they definitely can take a well-deserved break and sin with a divine GT. Nordes Atlantic Galician Gin, made with an Albariño-grape-based spirit, is the …

Continue Reading