Gin Review

Kinross Premium Gin with Wild Berry

Second gin in our Spanish cavalcade. This fruity and summerish Kinross Premium Gin with Wild Berry Fruits is from Teichenne Distillery located in Catalonia.

The summer theme is fulfilled with the 19:05 Herbal Tonic Water from Fentimans in the GT, the drink is garnished with raspberry and lime.

1 thought on “Kinross Premium Gin with Wild Berry”

  1. I visited multiple web sites but the audio feature for audio songs present at this website is actually
    excellent.