Gin Review

Le Tribute for a Le Tribute

Today we’re moving 1h up the Catalonian coast to Barcelona in our La Vuelta a Espana where the Le Tribute Gin has its home ground. This fabulous gin, that is bottled in a characteristic and elegant bottle, has a classic dry gin expression with a sophisticated modern touch.

The GT is a double Le Tribute since both gin & tonic share the iconic Le Tribute name. MG Destillerias has created both gin & tonic as the GTs version of Ying & Yang or Bonnie & Clyde.