Gin Review

Dancing with Bulls

Fourth stop of our grand Spanish tour is Zaragoza, the capital of the autonomous community of Aragon. A area in the north of Spain for macho men that like dancing with bulls. We only dancing close with GinBraltar Spanish dry gin that has a sensual taste of eucalyptus and a discrete note of nutmeg.

Grated nutmeg and a slice of lime are used as garnish in the seducing GT with a very insisting Gents Swiss root tonic water.

2 thoughts on “Dancing with Bulls”

  1. GinBraltar Spanish dry gin
    We bought this in Zaragosta a couple of years ago, but haven’t been able to obtain any more. We are in New Zealand & no one here or in Australia stocks it.
    Can I buy it online?

    1. We’ve also bought our bottle in Spain, so we actually don’t know if it’s available in any online shop with delivery in NZ – sorry 🙁

Comments are closed.