Gin Review

Elixir of Immortality

The common aims for Alchemists were the transmutation of a base metal into gold or the creation of an elixir of immortality. We are not convinced that the capsule on the bottle is pure gold but ALKKEMIST Gin is absolutely the “eau de vie de gin” that fulfill any Alchemist desire of an elixir of immortality.

The Madrid based ALKKEMIST Gin acquires its personality from the full moon’s influence. Its distillation of the 21 botanicals during the full moon holds an intimate relation with the mystery around its formula. A making process that takes place under the moon. Keeping immortality, a safe secret.

The sixth gin in our Spanish gin cavalcade is a mysteries and complex gin that can be enjoyed to any occasions. We enjoyed the ALKKEMIST Gin and the 5¢ Indian Tonic Water as a GT of immortality, together with some mere mortals’ tapas.

1 thought on “Elixir of Immortality”

  1. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire
    someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I’m looking
    to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from.
    thank you