Gin

Danish Gin Guard

Currently, we are lining up a strong guard of Danish gins for a tasting in March, but we are still searching for 1-2 brands to our parade. We are especially looking for an upcoming recruit or a Gineral with an interesting story that could light up the show and impress the audience.

If you have any informant that we should contact, or known anyone that is able to deliver heavy artillery to our gin-bombardment, then please set off a signal flare or pass on your intelligence, so we hopefully soon can identify the last candidate(s)- and we will salute you!