Gin

My Ginny Valentine Date

My ginny Valentine date is my new love. Hoos London Dry gin is handmade in microbatches of 115 bottles at Heiko Hoos in Karlsruhe, Germany. Fortunately, bottle no 91 from batch 117 is arrived to its final destination in our collection. This very affordable gin has an intense juniper taste, but with its “new school” …

Continue Reading
Gin

Quinquagesima weekend

Edinburgh Gin´s Raspberry Liquors is amazing as a dessert wine, and deserve to be enjoyed completely naked without any disturbing influences. The gin liquors is handmade in small batches in the heart of Scotland using the finest Perthshire raspberries. Luxurious and juicy, with a well-balanced sweetness that goes well with the served cream bun and …

Continue Reading
Gin

The GinTree of Kongsgaard

Tonight, we are testing one of the candidates for our Danish Gin tasting event in March. This unique wheat-spirit based gin is inspired by the Nordic forests. The gin is composed with 11 carefully selected botanicals that symbolizing the main elements from a tree; roots, trunk and crown. The GT is matched with another tree, …

Continue Reading