Gin

The GinTree of Kongsgaard

Tonight, we are testing one of the candidates for our Danish Gin tasting event in March.

This unique wheat-spirit based gin is inspired by the Nordic forests. The gin is composed with 11 carefully selected botanicals that symbolizing the main elements from a tree; roots, trunk and crown.

The GT is matched with another tree, the Fever-tree Mediterranean tonic water, and green apples is used as garnish to add some acidity to the drink