Gin

My Ginny Valentine Date

My ginny Valentine date is my new love. Hoos London Dry gin is handmade in microbatches of 115 bottles at Heiko Hoos in Karlsruhe, Germany. Fortunately, bottle no 91 from batch 117 is arrived to its final destination in our collection. This very affordable gin has an intense juniper taste, but with its “new school” style there is a lot of room for notes from all the other 14 botanicals.

Definitely, this gin is running directly into our top 5 gin list and receive the strongest Gin Can Do recommendations.
The GT is mixed with the lovely Italian J.Gasco Dry Bitter Tonic.

This combination just brings a lot of love on this lovely Valentine’s Day.

1 thought on “My Ginny Valentine Date”