Gin

Miss Tranquillites Arrival?

Waiting is the hardest part, but we can of cause make it a lot easier by drinking Plateau’s well-known London Dry Gin. For long time ago, the people behind the Hipster gin-brand- Plauteau, annonced that their next gin in the pipeline was almost ready for launch so currently we all waiting for Miss Tranquillites arrival, …

Continue Reading
Distillery

Visit at Radius Distillery

Even though our visit was a short one, then Ellen and the rest of Radius Distillery have left an indelible impression of posterity. Ellen shone like only a pollished still pot can do on a lovely sunny Saturday afternoon. The GTs was well-served by Morten from ‘thecocktailblog12’ in all the best GT-variants that are possible …

Continue Reading
Gin Tonic

Black is Beautiful

’Black is Beautiful’ or ’Black is the New GT’ Both statements are absolutely valid when discussing our GT of the day. Bareksten Botanical Gin and Weisswange´s Black Tonic Water are totally black in their appearances. Bareksten represents the essence of Norway, in both taste and character – dark, wild, breathtaking and dramatic. However, the floral …

Continue Reading
Gin

Message in a Bottle

The message in the bottle is clear, it screaming success. All bottles of Njord Slow Sloe Gin was emptied for every single drop of sloe gin during our recently held tasting. The tasters was ecstatically excited, and loved this fruity version of the sloe gin. Our message in the empty bottles are unambiguous; Njord please …

Continue Reading
Gin Tonic

Blood is the New Orange

The blood orange note tower above this gin like Mount Etna watch over Sicily. The fertile volcanic soils on the lower slopes of Etna support the extensive agriculture of this area, such as the blood orange orchards, that supply the main botanical for this newly launched Sicilian tribute from Whitley Niell. The used Hancock Tonic-Water …

Continue Reading