Distillery

Visit at Radius Distillery

Even though our visit was a short one, then Ellen and the rest of Radius Distillery have left an indelible impression of posterity. Ellen shone like only a pollished still pot can do on a lovely sunny Saturday afternoon.

The GTs was well-served by Morten from ‘thecocktailblog12’ in all the best GT-variants that are possible with Radius broad-spectrum of amazing gin batches.

Thank you for a lovely visit- hopefully we will have the chance to meet you dedicated Radius-people another time in the future.