Friends of the House

Nordiske Dråber

Within the last few years, we have see a  lot of shooting stars on the Nordic gin sky. The number of new distilleries is currently expanding almost as strongly as the number of falling stars under a meteor shower.

GinCanDo appreciates all the enthusiasts in the gin industry, whether they are volunteers that collecting herbs, masters distillers or, for that matter spirits shops who all contribute to making it possible for us gin connoisseurs continuously  finding quality and interesting gins to expand our collections. Nordiske Dråber (Nordic Spirits) represents the last category, and it is precisely in this connection,  that we have encountered the company and the people behind. Nordiske Dråber  is a small company with an excellent selection of quality spirits, as the name indicate, there are a lot of Nordic spirits in their selection. Following gins are likely to delight especially fans of Danish gin; Herbie, Northstar and Sarek.

However, we will strongly recommend a visit to the Nordiske Dråber’s web-shop, which is one of the few shops in Denmark, where you actually can get your fingers in one of our newly discovered favorite gins, Heiko Gin from Karlsruhe in Germany.

These days, with the help of Nordiske Dråber, we having the pleasure of tasting some Danish gins that we actually have been recommended to taste for a long period of time; Copperpot Gin from the Trolden Distillery and not least Anholt Gin from the Danish Island Anholt.

In the coming period we will bring our reviews  of these gins. Thanks to Nordiske Dråber for your support.

3 thoughts on “Nordiske Dråber”

  1. I am sure this paragraph has touched aall the internet users, its really really nicee piece of writing on building uup new webpage.

  2. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article! It is the little changes that will make the most important changes. Thanks for sharing!