Gin Miscellaneous

The Currency that Never Inflate

Forget all about Bitcoin, Tezos, ethereum and even dollars, pound & euro – in our acquaintances the the most reliable currency is GIN.

GIN is a decentralized, peer-to-peer, non-cryptocurrency system designed to allow manual users to process transactions through Gin-units exchange. GIN will over the next years generated plenty of interest and controversy as alternative type of currency to digital or government flat currencies, as a modern pendant to gold and silver.

GIN purchases are discrete. Unless a user voluntarily swanks about his GIN transactions, his purchases are never associated with his personal identity, much like cash-only purchases, and cannot be traced back to him. There is no way for third parties to identify, track or intercept transactions that are denominated in GIN, one of the major advantages ………

The inflation is almost non-existing for this currency, the only disadvantage seen until now is the inhumane temptation of redeeming the currency before trading. Shortly after redeeming the GIN by yourself, it certainly will be used and therefore worthless.

The featured image show a fine selection of the latest GIN-revenues for airbnb and dining activities at this location. Looking already forward to the next GIN-transaction…….

13 thoughts on “The Currency that Never Inflate”

  1. Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept

  2. No matter if some one searches for his required
    thing, therefore he/she wishes to be available
    that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.

  3. You are so awesome! I do not think I’ve truly read a single thing like this before.
    So wonderful to discover someone with some unique thoughts on this
    issue. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This web site is
    one thing that’s needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!

  4. Woah! I’m really loving the template/theme of this website.
    It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s very difficult to
    get that “perfect balance” between superb usability and appearance.
    I must say that you’ve done a great job with this. Also, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Safari.
    Excellent Blog!

  5. I blog often and I really appreciate your content.
    The article has really peaked my interest. I’m going
    to bookmark your website and keep checking for new details about once per week.
    I opted in for your Feed too.

  6. Hey! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate!
    He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this post to him.
    Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

  7. This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post.
    Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

  8. These are really wonderful ideas in regarding blogging.

    You have touched some nice factors here. Any way keep up wrinting.

  9. Appreciate you sharing, great blog article.Really looking forward to read more. Will read on…

  10. I simply want to mention I am just very new to blogs and actually loved your page. Probably I’m want to bookmark your blog . You definitely have fantastic well written articles. Thank you for sharing your blog site.

  11. I am sure this article has touched all the internet people, its really really
    good post on building up new web site.

  12. This page truly has all of the information I wanted about this subject and didn’t know who to ask.

Comments are closed.