Friends of the House Gin Tonic

Thorn in Red Bulls Eye

‘The Birds’ have found a gigantic ‘Thorn’ for their GT of the Month. The used of Red Bull Organic Tonic and the Thorn Gin really give the ‘Passionate Bully’ wiiiiings – that definitely spike this GT•horn directly into the red ‘Bulls Eye’ as a first class taste sensation.

The Thorn gin has a classic juniper flavour with the edgy combination of dill and orange zest that creates a unique gin. Handcrafted in small batches at Villiaus Degtine in Lithuania.

The can for this organic tonic water by Red Bull is produced of 100% recycled aluminium and in a vintage turquoise coloured look. Perfect for those of us who appreciate high quality organic products and a well-balanced lifestyle, but less perfect for a photo-shot with the Thorn Gin. However, the Red Bull tonic absolutely deserves a place in the spotlight, since this harmonious sweet and sour, tart and dry tonic, made from ingredients of 100 % natural sources suits the classic Thorn Gin perfectly.

The passion fruit, and citrus notes from the lemon and the sprig of lemon balm, that are use as garnish add delicious and tasty freshness to this fantastic GT-cocktail.

This savour is currently served as the GT of the Month at all The Birds cocktail bars scattered throughout Copenhagen; The Bird & The Churchkey, Papa Bird or The Bird Tivoli Food Hall. Thank you Lau from The Birds for the invitation to give our shot of the perfect Passionate Bully GT.

32 thoughts on “Thorn in Red Bulls Eye”

  1. I bⅼog quite often and I seriously tһank you for your content.

    The article hаs truly peaked my interest. I will bookmark your site and keep chеcking for new information about once a week.
    Ι subscribed to your RSS feed as well.

  2. Its not my first time to go to see this website, i am browsing
    this web page dailly and obtain pleasant data from here everyday.

  3. I’m not certain where you are getting your info, but good topic.
    I needs to spend some time finding out more or figuring out more.
    Thanks for excellent information I was in search of this information for my mission.

  4. Good information. Lucky me I came across your site by chance (stumbleupon).

    I’ve saved as a favorite for later!

  5. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post’s to be
    exactly I’m looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write
    content for yourself? I wouldn’t mind writing a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write
    related to here. Again, awesome weblog!

    1. Thank you, we appreciate your kind words. Since our blog just is a spare time project, then we actually have not considered guest writer as a possibility. But if you have a good idea or access to some interesting stories, then please let us know – but we reserve the right to reject or edit, if the content does not fulfill our profile. Thank You.

  6. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the
    video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about,
    why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something informative to
    read?

    1. Call us ‘old fashion’, so we prefer to do the writing instead of a video 🙂
      Thank you for your respons.

  7. I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your website.

    It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable
    for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out
    a designer to create your theme? Superb work!

  8. Admiring the time and effort you put into your
    website and in depth information you present. It’s nice to
    come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same old rehashed material.
    Great read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

  9. Hey, you used to write excellent, but the last several posts have been kinda boring… I miss your tremendous writings. Past few posts are just a little bit out of track! come on!

  10. Hello just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images
    aren’t loading properly. I’m not sure why but I think its a
    linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and both
    show the same outcome.

    1. Thanks, for your feedback. I’ve actually seen the same problem, when using Internet Explorer. Using Edge or Firefox seems to solve the problems, which browser did you use – then I can try to look into solving the problem.

  11. Have you ever considered writing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog centered on the same ideas you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my subscribers would value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.|

    1. Currently, no plans of e-book and/or guest writing, but what is your blog name then I will check it out- and perhaps change my mind

  12. My spouse and I stumbled over here different web address and thought I
    may as well check things out. I like what I see so now
    i’m following you. Look forward to finding out
    about your web page repeatedly.

  13. Does your site have a contact page? I’m having problems locating it but, I’d like to shoot you an e-mail. I’ve got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.|

    1. Our blog is not commercial, so if your ideas require investments from us then we are not interested.
      But otherwise we are always open for inputs or ideas, that can improve our blog – so your are always welcome to ‘pop’ us a e-mail on the following adress;’thk@gincando.com’

  14. Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any points for rookie blog writers? I’d genuinely appreciate it.|

    1. Sorry, to hear about your first comment. I cannot find it in our system. Thx, for your kind words, but since we also assess us self as rookie then we cannot give you the ‘golden rule’ that insure success.
      But always remember is has to be fun ….

  15. I all the time emailed this webpage post page to all my friends, since
    if like to read it afterward my contacts will too.

Comments are closed.