Friends of the House Gin

Ginera & the Kryp´tonic

The arrival of Ginera has powered and shaken things up in Gin City. Ginera possesses extraordinary gin powers such as super-aroma, super-taste with an super-finish of an intensive flavor profile. These powers are a result of hard work from the creator Hero Wines and 8 very carefully selected wonder-botanicals; juniper, orange peel, rosemary, lemon peel and lavender. Two botanicals remains a secret ……………… because a superhero never betrays her true identity.

However, the infused blueberries is her absolute preferred weapon, that secure invulnerability against the main enemy of every gin, the horrible and feared scoundrel called – Bad Tonic.
The intensive blueberries note is piercing like a x-ray look, and can neutralize every Bad Tonics in the Universe. It will definitely be difficult to find the Kryp’tonic that is vulnerable for this superhero of a gin, so peace and quiet is secured for a number of years in Gin City.

Thanks to her loyal henchman Vinomani for the introduction to this new superhero in the Gin Universe.

2 thoughts on “Ginera & the Kryp´tonic”

  1. Hi there! Do yߋu know iff they make aany plᥙgins to asѕist with
    SEO? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for ѕome targeted keywоrds but I’m not seing very good resultѕ.
    If you know оf any please share. Cheers!

  2. Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Cheers