Friends of the House Gin

Nordic Gin Saga

The last peaceful Danish gin-Viking from the Saga about Nordic Gin House has tonight conducted an extensive last raid for our love.

København Klassisk Gin is eligible with the Viking reference due to an ABV of whole 46.0% and an enormous concentration of juniper. The gin carries one of the highest level of juniper berries in the world delivering flavor the classic way.
The micro vaporization in the distillation process extract all tastes and aromas from the carefully selected botanicals, in the same way that Vikings were drained for power and energy during a longship raid crossing the Atlantic Sea a dark and stormy winter night, where the different between the sky and the sea wasn´t distinguishable, and the rain was falling as brutal as the vaporization in a pot still.
The innovatively crafted small batch gin is a ‘new-school’ version of a classic gin. The distillation process brings out the best of the juniper, spruce, citrus and licorice root in a unique pact.

The classic gin can properly handle almost all types of tonic, but today’s Viking theme calls for a ‘old-school’ tonic to maintain the purity in the GT. Three Cents Tonic Water is produced by combining the finest spring water with high quality natural quinine with very little natural aromas by which the classic profile of København Klassisk Gin is maintained in the cocktail.

Thank you Nordic Gin House for your successfully planned gin raid around in the Nordic countries the last couple of weeks. The four tasted gins all possess high quality, so your plan conquering the gin-world will absolutely be achievable in the same way that the Vikings conquered the world a millennium ago. However, since gin is being involved this time then the travel will definitely be more peaceful.

1 thought on “Nordic Gin Saga”

  1. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you
    knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you
    would have some experience with something like this.
    Please let me know if you run into anything.
    I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your
    new updates.