Miscellaneous

Strawberry Fields Forever

♫Let me take you down
♫Cause I’m going to Strawberry Fields
♫Nothing is real
♫And nothing to get hung about
♫Strawberry Fields forever

I love surprises – gin & tonic with strawberries, all that pampering, ‘romantic stuff’. My wife ought to know how to pamper her FIFA World Cup 2018  viewing husband properly, and she definitely know; a 100% Danish GT to support our national team; the Danish boys in red and white.

Our Top scorer and no. 10 is from Radius Distillery, backed-up of a solid no. 5 cent-midfielder from Copenhagen Sodas. The goalkeeping and defending is handle by  ice cubes and fresh strawberries from our own ‘Strawberry Field ‘forever’ Park.

Cheers – and enjoy the FIFA18