Friends of the House Gin

The sky is the limit

After a couple of days on a pink sky, we’re returning to earth in the copilot´s seat of a Douglas DC-3. Our pilots on today´s flight on this vintage plane, that revolutionized air transport in the 1930s and 1940s, are The Old Pilots from Croatia. The Old Pilots have selected their juniper power settings, based …

Continue Reading
Friends of the House Gin

Mamma Mia

It is common knowledge, that the women have always been the strong ones. The men are always seeking from women a little pillow to put their heads down on. They are always longing for the mother who held them as infants. However, in Italy this mother complex  phenomenon has apparently come completely out of control. …

Continue Reading
Friends of the House Gin

Outlaw

Today we´re on a mission at the lakeside of Gooimer with the gins equivalent to Robin Hood. RYKS gin doesn’t feel constrained by any conventions or established rules -they dare to let go, release their fears, and refuse to entertain thoughts of failure. As Robin Hood, RYKS gin do not accept any limitation and repression …

Continue Reading