Friends of the House Gin

The Meaning of Rose Colors

The symbolism of rose colors is steeped in tradition. Roses inspired people over thousands of years to develop a language of colors.  When you choose a color, variety or number of roses for someone, you are personalizing your gift with deeper sentiment. But you definitely have to be careful choosing the right color since the rose colors may have very a different meaning from what you intend.

By the way, is this the same with gin….?

The pink rose in our GT-cocktail showing our appreciation for our new friendship with the people behind Machaby Gin, since pink meaning ‘Thank you’ , grace, perfect happiness, admiration, gentleness, ‘Please Believe Me’. Statements, that all describe our truthful feeling about this gin.

Beside showing our appreciation, then the fragrant essential oils from the rose petals, matches the elegance and feminine expression from this aromatic gin perfectly. Fever-Tree Mediterranean tonic water and a basil stems is used in respect to the Italian roots of this amazing gin. The gin is distilled in the beautiful Aosta Vally in the North-western part of Italy, but the people behind the gin are from Denmark.

Machaby gin is a 100% organic. The gin is classic distilled, based on carefully selected Italian botanicals. Hints from Juniper, marks of coriander and marjoram, rose, elderflower and some secret spices.

We give Machaby gin an enormous bouquet of thorn-less red roses, that symbolize our love and deepest courage & respect for their work , with other words ‘Love at first taste’.

14 thoughts on “The Meaning of Rose Colors”

  1. Hello I am so excited I found your blog, I really
    found you by error, while I was browsing on Bing for something
    else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a incredible post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time
    to read through it all at the minute but I have
    bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back
    to read more, Please do keep up the excellent
    work.

  2. Superb blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers? I’m hoping to start my own blog soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m completely confused .. Any ideas? Appreciate it!

  3. This blog was… how do you say it? Relevant!!Finally I’ve found something that helped me. Appreciate it!

  4. This is a topic that is close to my heart… Many thanks!
    Exactly where are your contact details though?

  5. Thank you, I’ve recently been searching for info approximately this subject
    for a while and yours is the best I’ve discovered till now.
    But, what about the bottom line? Are you positive concerning the supply?

  6. I really like what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the amazing works guys I’ve included you
    guys to blogroll.

  7. Greetings! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick
    shout out and say I really enjoy reading your articles.

    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects?

    Many thanks!

  8. My brother suggested I might like this blog.
    He used to be totally right. This submit actually made my day.
    You can not believe simply how a lot time I had spent for this info!
    Thank you!

  9. Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be okay.

    I’m absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

  10. When someone writes an post he/she keeps the idea of a user in his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it. Therefore that’s why this paragraph is outstdanding. Thanks!|

Comments are closed.