Friends of the House Gin

Organic Spirits

For the vast majority of its history, agriculture can be described as having been organic; only during the 20th century was a large supply of new products, generally deemed not organic, introduced into food production. The organic farming movement arose in the 1940s in response to the industrialization of the agriculture, that included the so called chemical farming, which relied on the ‘imported fertility’.

Based on this organic philosophy, Organic Spirits is powered by a desire to make a difference and create a sustainable and organic range of spirits, that will make our nights better, and only leave us with the physical hangover by eliminate all ‘non-organic’ culprits from conscience.

Literally, Organic Spirits gin is a “growing in a lot of organic bullshit” classic London gin with a lovely modern floral twist. The floral inflections are lent by the hibiscus and Indonesian long pepper, that together with the juniper and lemon peel, lends itself easily to the classic GT with the favorite tonic of you own choice. We have added some sweetness and colourfulness by the use of ORGANIC raspberry as garnish.

We are not organic fanatics, but appreciate good quality, which is not denied by this beautiful organic gin, that is distilled by the organic certified distillery; Copenhagen Distillery. Thanks Organic Spirits for the chance to taste your organic gin, hopefully we will meet again, so we also can taste rest of your amazing assortment of organic spirits.

1 thought on “Organic Spirits”

  1. It¡¦s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I¡¦m satisfied that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.