Friends of the House Gin

Mrs. Robinson

Tonight is the night, that were losing control. The night was meant as hush night with a true cicchetti serving of Italian delicatessens, and just a tiny sip of our newest Italian beauty. But we were seduced, as Dustin Hoffman’s character was seduced by Mrs. Robinson in ‘The Graduate’. Before the night was over, one little sip was altered to an almost empty bottle of the served Machaby Gin.

Last week, we tasted the ‘casual’ Machaby gin 37.5%, and we were absolutely impressed by the quality of Machaby´s regular gin, but tonight we were blown away of their Mrs. Robinson. The elegant and luxurious Machaby Gin 43% has more of the desired volume and roundness from a long-lasting life in the still pot. It´s dressed classic, however with a modern touch in the beautiful bottle, that is decorated with an graceful harlequin pattern. This top-class gin radiated Italian elegance and stylishness from the carefully selected botanicals, that ensure complexity based on the resinous hints from juniper, crisp marks of coriander and marjoram surrounded by fresh rose and elderflower.

The confident and charming Machaby Gin need an equal partner in the GT-marriage, which we have found in the 5¢ Indian Tonic Water from Copenhagen Sodas together with a stalk of marjoram. This partnership results in a well balanced and delicious GT cocktail, that certainly will seduce all GT aficionados.

We really appreciate the possibility to taste this superior Machaby Gin, so thank you very much for your generosity serving of this incredible gin.

3 thoughts on “Mrs. Robinson”

  1. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog? My blog is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would definitely benefit from some of the information you present here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Thanks!

Comments are closed.