Gin

Halloweeeeeeen

Handing out candy all night to monsters, ghosts 👻 and other spooky creatures. Now, we need a bloody Gincandytonic. Dutch Courage Aged Dry Gin 88 from Zuidam Distillers, mixed with red cherry tonic variant from The Original Tonic – that definitely can add both the bloody and candy nuances to the perfect Halloween GT. Happy spooky …

Continue Reading
Friends of the House Gin

801 Gin Street

10 Downing Street, 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, 221B Baker Street are all famous addresses, that you properly already know. If you’re a gin nerd then you definitely have to add 801 ‘Gin’ Street to your back catalog of important addresses in your internal navigation system. According to the legend, then this gin street for centuries has …

Continue Reading
Gin

Boatyard Double Gin

After a great night, then we’re finally ready for today’s Gin o’clock time. ……and what an excellent choice if you ask … . Boatyard Gin is organically produced wheat spirit, that is macerated for 18 hours with 8 different botanicals, including Sweet Gale which has been harvested from the family farm. The recipe also includeing …

Continue Reading
Gin Uncategorized

Knæk Cancer 2019

This week Denmark is collecting money for cancer research, under the campaign name; KnækcancerThis is our version of the cancer campaign logo, and if you also make your own cancer flower on Instagram with the #knækcancerblomst tag – then will boozt.com gives 20kr to cancer research. Please hurry up.   Photographer: Sophie-Matilde Knudsen

Continue Reading
Drink

Mate Mate

We bring together autumn 🍂and GD, and wish you all a fantastic Gin & Drink day! The used soda is a Thomas Henry Mate Mate, which is based on Ilex paraguariensis, the so called king of the maté tea plants. The green mate tea plants are gently fermented which makes for a better taste. The …

Continue Reading
Friends of the House Tonic

Merry Tonic

Enjoying this sunny autumn day by drinking a GT including a tonic with the Colloquial name; Fever-Tree Refreshingly Light Clementine Tonic with Cinnamon. The limited Edition of this ‘Christmas Tonic’ will certainly be frequently used tonic for our GT-mixing in the period until Christmas, due to its astounding taste of this festive season from the …

Continue Reading