Friends of the House Tonic

Merry Tonic

Enjoying this sunny autumn day by drinking a GT including a tonic with the Colloquial name; Fever-Tree Refreshingly Light Clementine Tonic with Cinnamon.

The limited Edition of this ‘Christmas Tonic’ will certainly be frequently used tonic for our GT-mixing in the period until Christmas, due to its astounding taste of this festive season from the sweet Clementine and the warming Cinnamon. The tonic is elegant balanced with the gentle bitterness of quinine and a lovely high carbonation, that delivers the aromas and taste in a classic, refreshing style.

We have for an optimal ‘first’ tasting experience followed the recommendation of Fever-Tree Denmark and their Danish distributor Secret Kitchen by using the French Pink Pepper Gin from Audemus Spirits . The spicy and sweet elements from the gin play nicely together with notes from our Christmas Tonic anno 2018.

2 thoughts on “Merry Tonic”

  1. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an really
    long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear.
    Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted
    to say great blog!

  2. I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next! xrumer