Friends of the House Tonic

Juniper Power

Another day in the Arctic Tonic wonderland together with a tonic, that including what it’s all about – juniper.

THIS EXPERIMENT IS PERFORMED BY TRAINED PROFESSIONALS, DON’T TRY THIS AT HOME………

Arctic Tonic ‘Juniper’ gives us the possibility to boost the GT into another juniper level than ever seen. We have caught up with the strongest creature, that we could find to tame this juniper monster of a tonic. The juniper tonic from the Arctic tundra meeting the absolutely strongest elephant from African savanna, that definitely requires a well-trained gin aficionados to handle all that power in one single GT.

Definitely, an interesting day at the tundra, thanks Arctic Tonic for supplying us with the main ingredient for tonight’s experiment; Arctic Tonic ‘Juniper’.