Gin Uncategorized

Knæk Cancer 2019

This week Denmark is collecting money for cancer research, under the campaign name; Knækcancer

This is our version of the cancer campaign logo, and if you also make your own cancer flower on Instagram with the #knækcancerblomst tag – then will boozt.com gives 20kr to cancer research. Please hurry up.

Photographer: Sophie-Matilde Knudsen

5 thoughts on “Knæk Cancer 2019”

  1. Hallo, Ich lese über Ihre Atikel Posten. I wie, um einen kleinen Kommentar zzu Ihrer Unterstützung zzu schreiben.

  2. Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your theme. Thanks

  3. I simply want to say I am just beginner to blogs and seriously savored you’re web site. Likely I’m likely to bookmark your website . You actually come with fantastic stories. Thanks for revealing your blog.

  4. Pingback: Google

Comments are closed.