Drink Gin

Royal Ginness

The dark autumn weather invites to an indoor activity, so we have chosen to spend some hours in in our GinCanDo-lab. The mixed ‘Royal Ginness’ gives us the light and summerness, that we definitely miss this time at the year.

Ingredients:
5cl Schackenborg Dry Gin
5cl GinCanDo Strawberry paste
1,25cl fresh pressed organic lime juice
1,25cl elderflower ‘syrup’
5cl Goldberg Tonic Water
Pour all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with plenty of ice and a twig of Rosemary. Shake well, strain the drink into a Burgundy glass. Add plenty of ice cubes and some lime wheels as garnish.

GinCanDo Strawberry paste:
250g organic Strawberries
½ tablespoon of Cane sucker
1 vanilla bean
Initiate blend the strawberries into a paste. Boil the strawberry paste together with rest of the ingredients in a small saucepan over low-medium heat for a ½ minute. Take off the saucepan and let cool completely.

1 thought on “Royal Ginness”

  1. Hi, the Royal Ginness – GinCanDo article it is well written and is
    very useful.
    Kiss you All!