Friends of the House Gin

Huckleberry Gin Forever!

Love at first sight. The idea is wonderfully romantic: A gin connoisseur see a gin bottle ‘across a crowded Instagram room’, there’s an instant attraction, an electric spark, and suddenly they’re standing in front of each others. They’ve found their match and never looking back. In a world where gin blogging often requires a lot of work — work that comes with disappointment, rejection, and uncertainty — falling in love at first sight has strong appeal.
I admit, I was in gin love all ready before ‘The Delicious Huckleberry Gin’ was served in my glass for the very first time. The label is amazing, you just keep on smilin’ when you’re looking at the Huckleberry label, that radiate joy of life…….but we all know, and piously recite, the cliché that one should not judge a book by its cover – so Mr. Huckleberry please serve the first glass.

Huckleberry Gin is distilled in a copper pot with much love and tranquil from 22 botanicals. Lovingly and accurately the aromatic huckleberries (blueberries) intermingle together with typical botanicals like juniper berries, coriander, lavender and angelica. To make the gin a little more fruity, then lemon peel, elder- and valuable hop blossoms, peppermint and raspberries are also added in the distilling process. The result is a wonderfully soft gin, and can’t get enough of huckleberries, you shouldn’t miss this special gin!

The powerful note from the Huckleberries does not requires any disturbance of supplementary expression from the tonic, so Nørdic Mist Original Tonic Water could be an excellent suggestion for the perfect mixer to your GT. The tonic is mild flavoured with slightly bitter- and sweetness which make it a good candidate to this fruity gin.

Most likely the finest gin in town, at least in our town. Thanks @thehuckleberrygin for a generous serving of your amazing gin, definitely love at first…. hiccup!

1 thought on “Huckleberry Gin Forever!”

  1. whoah this blog is fantastic i really like reading your posts.
    Keep up the good work! You realize, lots of individuals are hunting round for this info, you can help them greatly.