Friends of the House Gin

King of Arctic

The polar bear is a hypercarnivorous bear whose native range lies largely within the Arctic Circle, encompassing the Arctic Ocean, its surrounding seas and surrounding land masses. As well as the lion is the king of the savannah , then the polar bear is the king of the Arctic. The predator of them all, that sit at the top of the food chain in the biologically rich Arctic, is fear by all animal on land as well as the sea, even human being must have a appropriate respect for this pretentious animal.

The brand new Polar Bear gin from @nordiskbraenderi is a tribute to the majestic animal and the area that the master distiller Anders Bilgram, actually love more than gin. An area that is severely exposed by the climate changed, and when the ice melting the natural natives for the polar bear is disappearing.

The gin is distilled with fine herbs from where the polar bear lives; Greenlandic fireweed, crowberries and angelica, that in combination with some classic gin botanical makes the gin unusual, but still with the characteristic Bilgram-twist.

A connoisseur gin requires a connoisseurs tonic water. This versatile Connoisseurs Tonic Water form Fentimans has been specially created with a clean and balanced taste. The delicate flavor profile enhances and amplifies the beautiful botanicals of the gin, letting our polar bear be the hero of the GT.

Thanks for one more time taking us to the amazing Artic area -this time with your polar bear as a splendid tour guide. We really appreciate the possibility to taste this polar bear in its native.

4 thoughts on “King of Arctic”

  1. I have been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

  2. I think the admin of this website is truly working hard in support
    of his website, for the reason that here every data is quality based data.

  3. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I’m impressed! Very helpful info particularly the last part 🙂 I care for such information much. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

  4. I simply want to say I am newbie to blogs and absolutely liked your website. Probably I’m planning to bookmark your blog post . You absolutely have outstanding articles and reviews. Many thanks for sharing with us your blog site.