Gin

Please ASK

ASK Nordlig Gin is 100% handmade and distilled with the old Nordic medical herbs; Verbena, Stonecrop, Satureja and Salicornia.

This incredible London Dry Gin has its own characteristic ‘medical’ touch, and is served from an equally distinctive bottle that tells the story of the Ask (ash) tree, which has grown in Denmark for more than 8000 years.

In Nordic mythology, the Ask tree is called “Tree of Life”, Yggdrasil. Yggdrasil’s crown is always green and reaches the sky. Under the roots of the tree, a spring flows with the ‘water of wisdom’ to the tree. Underneath, the Ask tree between the roots we have found one of Santa´s elf preparing this amazing set of an ASK gin and a belonging Christmas ASK beer.

This year we definitely believe in Santa and his forest elves.

12 thoughts on “Please ASK”

  1. Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good success. If you know of any please share. Thank you!

  2. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts
    and I am waiting for your further post thank you once again.

  3. Spot on with this write-up, I actually think this website needs far more attention. I’ll probably
    be returning to read more, thanks for the
    advice!

  4. Greetings I am so glad I found your weblog, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Google for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a fantastic post and
    a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don’t have time to look over it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and
    also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more,
    Please do keep up the excellent b.

  5. I just like the valuable information you provide for your articles.
    I will bookmark your blog and test again right here regularly.
    I’m quite certain I’ll be told a lot of new stuff proper here!
    Best of luck for the following!

  6. With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues of
    plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of exclusive
    content I’ve either authored myself or outsourced
    but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any techniques to help stop content
    from being stolen? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

  7. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning
    this post and the rest of the site is really
    good.

  8. Hey There. I found your weblog the usage of msn. That is a very neatly written article.
    I’ll make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your helpful information.
    Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return.

  9. I have read so many posts on the topic of the blogger lovers however
    this piece of writing is really a pleasant article,
    keep it up.

  10. Pingback: Google
  11. Pingback: mama bear t shirt

Comments are closed.