Friends of the House Miscellaneous

Happy New Year

From GinCanDo to all our gin friends from around the World – we wish you all a Happy New Year, when your 2019 begin.
Hopefully 2019 will bring you all a lot of gin joy and togetherness with your family and friends – and a lot of new gins.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

11 thoughts on “Happy New Year”

  1. My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was totally right.
    This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I
    had spent for this info! Thanks!

  2. I simply want to mention I am just new to blogs and really savored this web page. Probably I’m going to bookmark your website . You absolutely come with impressive well written articles. Cheers for revealing your web site.

  3. Hello, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, wonderful blog!

  4. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article! It’s the little changes that make the most significant changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!

  5. I went over this website and I conceive you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks (:.

  6. I will right away snatch your rss feed as I can’t to find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you have any? Please let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

  7. I have recently started a website, the info you offer on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work. “A physicist is an atom’s way of knowing about atoms.” by George Wald.

  8. I feel that is one of the most significant info for me. And i’m happy studying your article. However wanna remark on few general things, The site taste is wonderful, the articles is in point of fact nice : D. Just right job, cheers

  9. Hey there! I just would like to give you a big thumbs up for the great information you have here on this post. I am coming back to your website for more soon.

Comments are closed.