Gin Miscellaneous

Make America Great Again?

After a Christmas and New year period in the Hawaiian heaven, then we are literally back to the cold weather, and busy everyday rut. The best way to do that is by enjoying a GT from the flying bar of Air Canada on the last part of our home trip.
Since the Americans apparently are very conservative with their choice of gin, then this well-served Tanqueray gin mixed with Canada Dry Tonic Water is recapping our last 14 gin days perfectly.

Come on ‘over there’, even though Tanqueray, Beefeater, Gordon’s and Bombay are good gins, then the gin underground bobbling and cooking of interesting upcoming and experimenting new US gin brands.

So please ‘Make America great Again’ by start offering gins from all the upcoming American gin distilleries spread all over your continent, so all us gin connoisseurs that visiting your wonderful country, also can taste America in the GT´s.

2 thoughts on “Make America Great Again?”

  1. Hello, Neat post. There’s an issue along with your site in internet explorer, would check thisK IE still is the market chief and a big component to other people will pass over your excellent writing due to this problem.

  2. This website can be a walk-by means of for all of the info you needed about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse right here, and you’ll definitely uncover it.

Comments are closed.