Friends of the House Gin Tonic

Ahoy Billy Bones

Billy Bones was the well-reputed Quatermaster of the pirate ship Walrus. As the highest ranked on the ship except from the captain, he was the key to smooth operations on the ship, exactly as a superb tonic in a GT raid with rigged sails. Since a pirate frequently suffered from scurvy, then a boost of the C-vitamin rich sea buckthorn must be appropriate for this powerful pirate of a gin.

The sour tastes from the sea buckthorn, matches eminent the exotic content from the hold of Walrus, that Billy Bones and his pirates have usurped on their many pirate boarding raids; such as lemon-grass, cocoa bean and Sichuan pepper. In this pirate GT, then the Sea Buck tonic is a an excellent boatman, that keeps the scurvy away from the Billy Bones and his crew, and not at least adding some delicious tartness to the cocoa bean and Sichuan pepper notes from the gin. The Sea Buck tonic is tonight assisted by some dried orange wheels, since we just love the chocolate/orange combination.

Billy Bone is definitely ready to be the captain of his own GT ship, hopefully with this great tonic from Sea Buck tonic as his loyal Quatermaster. Ahoy Captain Billy Bones – see you on the Treasure Island with a hold full of gin & tonics. .

3 thoughts on “Ahoy Billy Bones”

  1. Good post! Ԝe will be linkіng to this particᥙlarly ցreat article on our site.
    Keep up the good writing.

  2. Heⅼⅼo there! This is my first c᧐mment here so I just
    wanteed to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading your articⅼes.
    Can you sᥙggest any other bⅼogs/websites/forums that ggo over the same
    subjects? Appreciаte it!

  3. F*ckin?tremendous issues here. I抦 very happy to look your post. Thanks a lot and i am having a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?