Friends of the House Gin Tonic

Opposites attract

Like in a magnet, the magnetic lines of force flows from one end of the magnet which is conventionally known as the north pole, and return back to the other end which is known as south pole, then the taste forces of Meyer’s Gin M1 and Sea Buck tonic are attracted like two Neodymium super magnets having opposite poles.

The fruity and floral structure from Meyers Gin M1 ensure with the sweetness from the kiwi berries a ultimate taste flow, that phenomenally mixing up with tartness from sea buckthorn berries from the tonic. M1 is overloaded with thick layer softness due to the natural sweetness from the Kiwis, which makes this low-sugar level tonic brilliant as the mixer in this GT.

It doesn’t matter if they’re black or white, since opposites really attract in today’s afternoon GT. Thanks Sea Buck Tonic for the introducing of these excellent tonics – looking all ready forward to next taste experience together with you guys.

9 thoughts on “Opposites attract”

  1. Hello! І simply ѡߋuld like to give you a huge thumbs up foг the
    great info you haᴠe riight here on tһis pߋst. I’ll bbe rеturning to your blog for more
    soon.

  2. Ԝoah! I’m reaⅼly enjoying the templatе/theme of this website.
    It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s challenging to get that “perfect balance” between super usability
    and appeaгance. I mᥙst say you’ve done a very good job with this.
    In aɗdition, the blοg loaⅾs very fѕt for mе on Firеfox.
    Excellent

  3. Excellent article! We are linking to this great content on our website.
    Keep up the great writing.

  4. This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

  5. Nice blog right here! Additionally your web site
    loads up fast! What web host are you using?

    Can I am getting your affiliate link to your host?
    I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

  6. Fine way of telling, and good piece of writing to obtain information about
    my presentation topic, which i am going to deliver in college.

Comments are closed.