Friends of the House Gin Tonic

Winter blues

The winter is beginning to feel like the last island in a raging sea threatening to drown us all in the winter blues. The greatest healing therapy is gin and love, so we´ve thrown all our love on the Pink Rhubarb Tonic Water from Fentimans – that for a while can palliate all the hunger for summer and sun shine.
Together, with Oslo Gin from our friend from Nordic Gin House– this summerish GT is the miracle elixir to threat generalized seasonal affective disorder. When drinking this cocktail, you can almost feel the peace in the streets of Oslo, and the harmony with fishing boats gliding into the harbor every morning during the summer, while the chime of the town hall bells melodious creating the soundtrack of your day.

The Pink Rhubarb Tonic delivers notes of tangy rhubarb with candied undertones, reminiscent of vintage sweets, that gives the Oslo Gin an unique and refreshing dimension to its notes of elderflower and birch leaves .

7 thoughts on “Winter blues”

  1. Marvelous, what a websife it іs! This website provides valuable faacts to uѕ,keеp
    it up.

  2. Your way ⲟf explaining the whole tbing in tһiѕ post is truly fastidious, all be able to effoгtlessly be aware of
    it, Thɑnks a lot.

  3. Hello friends, niϲe ρaragraph and ρⅼeasant urging commented here,
    I am genuinely enjoying byy these.

  4. Hurгah, that’s what I was seeking for, what a
    data! exissting here at this webѕite, thankѕ admin of this weeb paցe.

  5. Hi, i feel that i saw you visited my website thus i got here to go back the
    desire?.I am attempting to find things to enhance my site!I
    guess its ok to make use of a few of your ideas!!

  6. Hi there to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this site, and your views are good in support of new people.

Comments are closed.