Distillery Friends of the House Gin Tonic

Billions of bilious blue blistering barnacles#$@&%*!!!!

Billions of bilious blue blistering barnacles in a thundering typhoon#$@&%*!!!! When you open the Bareksten Navy Strenght gin, then you almost can hear Captain Haddock swearing – wearing his archetypal sailor outfit comprising of black trousers, sailor’s hat, blue pullover with an anchor on it, and with a pipe in his mouth. Just as uncompromising …

Continue Reading
Friends of the House Gin Tonic

Naturally Light

Today, we´re sipping a well-served GT from our French friends from @SourceVodkaGin.Source Gin uses top-quality local ingredients -to enhance their purity and authenticity, the people behind Source Gin have selected a deliberately rigorous list of 100% natural botanicals, with vine peach, juniper and ginger taking the lead.Since twilight already has dropped her her curtain down, and …

Continue Reading
Drink Friends of the House Gin

Gooseberry GT

The grocery stores were the local gathering places in the old days, and offered sugar pretzels, salami and coffee among other products. Today, we have had the pleasure gathering with ‘De 5 Gaarde’ in front of their grocery store shelves to find some great stuff from their classic style assortment, that could add an unexpected quality touch to a couple …

Continue Reading