Drink Friends of the House Gin

Gooseberry GT

The grocery stores were the local gathering places in the old days, and offered sugar pretzels, salami and coffee among other products. Today, we have had the pleasure gathering with ‘De 5 Gaarde’ in front of their grocery store shelves to find some great stuff from their classic style assortment, that could add an unexpected quality touch to a couple of new cocktails.

We have unquestionably found some unusual ingredients, that we still have to fine-tune in our GinCanDo-lab before we can post these singular cocktails. In the mean time, we used some time creating a delicious Gooseberry GT.

Ingredients:

5cl Schackenborg Dry Gin

5cl Thomas Henry Elderflower Tonic

5 cl Fentimans Naturall Light Tonic Water

2 teaspoon Gooseberry marmalade with Elderflower from ‘ De 5 Gaarde”

1pcs dehydrated lime wheel

Stir the gin and marmalade together. Strain mixture, and add plenty of ice. Top up with both of the tonics – and garnish with a dehydrated lime wheel.

2 thoughts on “Gooseberry GT”

  1. Wonderful work! This is the type of info that should be shared around the internet. Shame on Google for not ranking this post higher! Thanks =)

  2. I do not even understand how I stopped up here,
    however I assumed this post was once great. I don’t recognise who you’re but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger should you are not already.
    Cheers!