Friends of the House Gin Tonic

Naturally Light

Today, we´re sipping a well-served GT from our French friends from @SourceVodkaGin.

Source Gin uses top-quality local ingredients -to enhance their purity and authenticity, the people behind Source Gin have selected a deliberately rigorous list of 100% natural botanicals, with vine peach, juniper and ginger taking the lead.

Since twilight already has dropped her her curtain down, and pinned it with a star, then we´ve added some ‘naturally light’ – with a little help from our tonic friends; @fentimansdk.

1 thought on “Naturally Light”

  1. Gooⅾ post. I lеarn something new and ϲhallenging on websites I
    stumbleupon every day. Іt will always be exciting to read through articles
    freom other authors andd prwctice something from their web sites.