Friends of the House Gin Miscellaneous Tonic

It’s time to say goodbye

No, it doesn’t exist anymore
It’s time to say goodbye
When the memories were so far away
We sit alone and dream of the horizon ……
and Copenhagen Gin Festival 2020

Thanks to all our gin friends, both in front of and behind the desks for a wonderful Saturday at this year’s CPH Gin Festival, we all ready looking forward to 2020. Especially a huge thanks to GinScape, Bareksten Gin , Fatdane, Højer Gin and Teichenne Liquors/Cellar Master for your generous servings, that for a while can stop the feeling of longing for Copenhagen Gin Festival 2020.

2 thoughts on “It’s time to say goodbye”

  1. Every weеkend i used to visit this site, as i ԝish foor enjoyment, as
    this this web page conations genuinely nice funny
    material too.

  2. Ꮩery good blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aѕpiring
    writeгs? I’m planning to start my own website soon bᥙt I’m
    a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting
    with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid opti᧐n? There
    are so many options out there that I’m comlletely confused ..
    Any recommendɑtions? Thank yoս!

Comments are closed.