Drink Friends of the House Gin Tonic

Healthy Potion

Nowadays, you can´t open social media or a trendy woman magazine without an article about celebrity G. & T., that would have us believe that vinegar is a cure-all.
Our friends and colleagues will regale us with stories of the healing power of vinegar for whatever problem, we may have just mentioned. “Oh, that backache from mowing? Vinegar.” “That last 10 pounds? Vinegar will melt that right off.” “Hangovers after last weekend´s gin festival? You know it – vinegar.”

As public service, and not at least as our modest assistance to improve the public health, then we have adapted this trendy vinegar diet into a GinCanDo health care strategy with a modern twist.
No guarantee is given, but this ‘Schackenborg Potion’ is absolutely worth a try.

Ingredients:
· 5 cl Schackenborg Dry Gin
· 10 cl Fentimans Connoisseurs Tonic
· 2 tsp Strawberry marmalade with Spearmint from ‘ De 5 Gaarde”
· 1 tsp Black Currant Vinegar from ‘ De 5 Gaarde”
· 5 pcs Spearmint leaves
· 3 pcs Fresh organic lime wheel

Pour half the tonic and rest of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker- and leave the mixture to infuse for 3-5min. Add plenty of ice to the shaker. Shake well, strain the drink into a Burgundy glass. Top-up with rest of the tonic. Add plenty of ice cubes and some lime wheels as garnish.

Thanks ‘De 5 Gaarde’ for letting this happen by providing us with all these delicious groceries.