Distillery Friends of the House Gin Tonic

Billions of bilious blue blistering barnacles#$@&%*!!!!

Billions of bilious blue blistering barnacles in a thundering typhoon#$@&%*!!!!

When you open the Bareksten Navy Strenght gin, then you almost can hear Captain Haddock swearing – wearing his archetypal sailor outfit comprising of black trousers, sailor’s hat, blue pullover with an anchor on it, and with a pipe in his mouth.

Just as uncompromising Captain Haddock´s swearing appears – just as emotional and bighearted his nature emerges, though always with a touch of irascibleness. The parallel between this gin and the fictional captain is obvious. You will definitely find the hot temper and capable of ginfuriating actions in the navy strength ABV. The gin composites a Haddock mix of both roughness and tenderness from the botanicals collected in the wild and dramatic, but at the same time breathtaking nature of Norway. In the spirit of the Hergé universe , the clean flavors are inspired by ancient craft traditions, which is the actual soul of this Bareksten gin.
The Fentimans Connoisseur tonic handles the temper of the Bareksten gin, exactly with the same elegance and sensibility as Tintin manages Captain Haddock.

Thanks Bareksten Gin for swearing a little together with us and Captain Archibald Haddock over a fantastic maritime Bareksten GT.

Freshwater pirate, Sea Gherkins #$@&%*!!!!

4 thoughts on “Billions of bilious blue blistering barnacles#$@&%*!!!!”

  1. Nice blog here! Also your site loads up fast!
    What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host?
    I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

  2. Pingback: Google

Comments are closed.