Drink Friends of the House Gin

Bartender-In-Box

BREAKING NEWS

Afternoon tea is not tea! The true story behind Brexit. You heard it here first.

Just call us conspiracy thinkers, but the ongoing Brexit theatre is just orchestrated to camouflage the afternoon tea scandal, that are the actually reason for UK´s exclusion from the European Union. Everyone have had the thoughts, because tea alone can´t attract more people than flies of honey, and even if a cucumber tea sandwich or a scones is served as well, then no one should be willing to pay up to £100 for at cup of tea!

This month ‘Cocktail in a box’ from Spiritium Cocktails has revealed the fraud; ‘Oolong Time No Tea’. After tasting this cocktail, suddenly everything was clear. It´s not tea, that has stylish been sipped of the porcelain teacups by the British upper-class for centuries, while the pinky finger was extended – IT IS GIN.

Oolong Time No Tea is a unique, gin-based cocktail served by our BIB. Yeah, right Bartender-In-Box. The cocktail has to be served with etiquette by using a teacup. The cocktail is mixed using the Finnish Kalevala gin, passion fruit oolong tea syrup, lemon juice, ginger shot and dried lemon slices as garnish. Kalevala Gin is subtly sweet, with piney resiny juniper, and a pleasantly spicy, fiery ginger touch to the finish – matches the intense passion fruit sweetness, and the sourness from the lemon juice tremendous in this revealing cocktail.

Count us in for tomorrows afternoon “tea party” at the Ritz, we´re definitely dressing up into his Savile Row & long gowns, gloves and hats for afternoon tea in their drawing room – now that we have revealed the actual serving. Thanks Spiritium Cocktails for the braking news about this British upper-class tradition, and for sharing it with rest of the world.

Definitely a 11 out of 10 – so please send more BIB´s.

9 thoughts on “Bartender-In-Box”

  1. This blog was… how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I’ve found something which helped me.

    Cheers!

  2. Have you ever considered creating an ebook or guest authoring on other websites?
    I have a blog centered on the same ideas you discuss and
    would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my audience would appreciate your work.
    If you are even remotely interested, feel free
    to shoot me an e-mail.

    1. Thx, for your kind words – really appriciated. What kind of blog do you have, and what´s the name of the blog, then we´ll check it out 🙂

  3. I just like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
    I will bookmark your blog and test again here frequently.

    I’m moderately sure I’ll be informed a lot of new stuff proper
    here! Best of luck for the next!

  4. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around
    on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
    Appreciate it

  5. Great info. Lucky me I came across your
    blog by accident (stumbleupon). I’ve book marked it for later!

  6. Pingback: mama bear shirt

Comments are closed.