Friends of the House Tonic

Fatdanes gather Fatdanes

More than half the Danish population is now overweight, and the ‘figures grow’. At the same time, the organic market continues to raise as the interest in ‘healthy food’ increases – so the fat Danes ‘grow’ in a healthy way, so to speak.
Someone with a catty humor could posit, that Fatdanes were gathering Fatdanes, when GinCanDo met the swelling Danish tonic brand at the CPH Gin Festival for a couple of weeks ago. But literally, we don´t give a shit – or should we say bullshit, which actually could be growth medium that is used as fertilizer to grow the used organic botanicals.

‘Fatdane organic tonic orange’ is a quality tonic based on real cinchona bark, wormwood and orange oil – the Danish way to tonic! The sugar content is very low, which create an unique summerly bitterness – that harmonizing the lovely floral twist from the Gin from Organic Spirits perfectly. The floral inflections in the gin are lent by the hibiscus and Indonesian long pepper, that together with the juniper and lemon peel, lends itself easily to the bitter orange tonic from Fatdane.dk.

Thanks Fatdane for the chance to taste your wonderful and healthy organic tonic, hopefully we soon will meet again, so we also can taste rest of your amazing soda assortment.

1 thought on “Fatdanes gather Fatdanes”

  1. Hey there, You’ve done an excellent job. I’ll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
    I’m sure they’ll be benefited from this website.

Comments are closed.