Gin Miscellaneous

Happy Easter

For a moment, we were surprised -that ‘Mary-Ana’ was started growing in our garden, but it must be the Easter Bunny that have hidden this amazing green gin bottle for the adults together with color decorated eggs for the children.

Legend has it that the Easter Bunny lays, decorates and hides eggs as they are also a symbol of new life. Mary Ana’s handcrafted dry gin is definitely the symbol of the ‘modern gin life’ with its innovative, and explorative use of the fresh hemp seed blossoms that provide an unique twist to the existing gin palette. Together, with the remaining composition of exquisite botanicals, then this gin guarantee a great Easter pleasure at the highest level. Juniper, basil, elderberry, lemon as well as with orange peel, aniseed, coriander, ginger, lavender, cloves, honey and cinnamon bark form together with the hemp seed blossoms an elegant and floral gin for the perfect Easter GT in the spring sun in the garden.

Cheers, that is excactly what the Easter is all about. Happy Easter!