Friends of the House Gin Tonic

A Bird in the Hand is Worth Two in the Bush

The proverb ‘a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush’ is in this case literally true. Even if someone was offering us a full dozen of living birds, then we any day of the week would prefer this ‘The Bird Tonic’ in our hand, developed by the Copenhagen based ‘The Bird and the Churchkey’ gin-nests together with the cultish Oh Deer Tonic.

The Indian Tonic Water has a classic appearance, that elegant maneuvers its wings in the space between bitterness and sweetness – that makes it the perfect wingman for almost any gin that you like.

We´ve found an excellent levitation for our GT in the new Navy Strength breeze from the Woodhill gin. The Woodhill Navy Strength Gin is produced using the same natural botanicals as their modern Woodhill Dry Gin. However, the stronger ABV makes is possible to retain a much more powerful but still a well-balanced taste experience from all wonderful flavors from the used ingredients including all the goodies a real tonic birds love to pick; lavender, asparagus, red peppercorns, lemongrass and rose buds.

The nests of The Bird & The Churchkey all located in the heart of Copenhagen are welcome birds of all feathers, even their new baby nest in Aarhus has some wonderful bird songs on the menu. ‘Birds of a feather flock together’, so thanks ‘The Bird and the Churchkey’  for flocking together with us.

1 thought on “A Bird in the Hand is Worth Two in the Bush”

  1. Greetings I am so grateful I found your website, I
    really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Yahoo for something else, Regardless
    I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a fantastic post and a all round interesting
    blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look
    over it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I
    will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up
    the great work.

Comments are closed.