Gin

Do Yetis really exist in Schwarzwald?

Schwarzwald is a large forested mountain range in southwest Germany. Perhaps we should make an u-turn on our ‘Tour de Gin’ to investigate, what the secret behind all the amazing gins coming out of these mountains.

V-Sinne is absolute worth an investigational expedition to the summit of this gin paradise. The 31 used botanicals are mingling excellent in the bottle. We love the reminiscent of coniferous trees and berries, together with nice juniper foot print.
If we find the Gin Yeti in Schwarzwald responsible for these foot prints, then we definitely will let you know. Look out Gin Yeti here we come!