Distillery Friends of the House Gin

Smoking Monkey

Black as the devil, smoked by mulberry casks, pure as an angel, sweet as a Monkey.

In the Black Forest’s deep quiet tranquility a new smoked Monkey has been conceived. Normally, we’re are relatively good updated concerning news from Black Forest Distillers, why we was positively surprised when seeing this new Monkey jumping between the pots at the distillery.

The composition is identical with the classic Monkey 47, but the juniper is smoked by the tree from the used barrels of the cask aged Monkey gin.
We find this smoking note very interesting and looking forward to some further testing of this secret Monkey Special Edition gin from Black Forest Distillers when coming back to our GinCanDo-lab.