Friends of the House Tonic

Full T-power

As the Swedish Tonic states: ‘Real Tonic Can’t be Transparent’. When extracting the Quinine from the real deal; the Chinchona bark then you simply will get a viscous dark-golden substrate. Add some citrus to give the substrate a refreshing fruitiness and a distinctive touch of magical flavours – then you have the thick and delicious …

Continue Reading
Gin

Pieces of Magic

The composition of a gin resemble pictures in a rough mosaic; they are ineffective from close up, and have to be viewed from a distance if they are to seem beautiful.Pieces of magic, commitment, botanicals and visions….Glued together with workmanship and science. When the Master Distiller after a lot of frustrations suddenly finds the magic …

Continue Reading
Distillery Friends of the House Gin

Fassstärke

Honestly, we’re huge Navy strength gin fans- so when Master Distiller Andreas Vallendar was serving his Ferdinand’s Saar Dry Gin ‘Fassstärke’ with an ABV% at whole 66.6% during our visit at Avadis Distillery, then we were ecstatic. And we weren’t disappointed. We love unconditionally the normal Ferdinand’s Saar Dry Gin, but this ‘Fassstärke’ is 22.6% more …

Continue Reading