Gin Miscellaneous

Hendrick’s Express

This summer, we had the pleasure to board the Hendrick’s Express- when the train in June was passing Denmark. The Hendrick’s Express must be one of the most storied set of carriages in the world. It promises to take you not just on an amazing Gin Adventure, but also to transport you back in time. With its polished wood, luxurious upholstery and antique fixtures, the train epitomize the glamour and elegance of the golden age of train traveling.

Like a holiday romance, Midsummer Solstice is a poetic expression of temporality, as well as an exceptionally fine floral gin, which is the perfect match for our afternoon cocktail during our trip on the memorial rails on this wonderful Gin Day.

Let’s celebrate the story of Scottish Gin with a Midsummer Solstice!

2 thoughts on “Hendrick’s Express”

  1. hello!,I really like your writing so a lot! share we keep in touch extra about your article on AOL?

    I need an expert on this area to unravel my problem.
    May be that’s you! Having a look forward to peer you.